McDonald’s has been forced to open its first ever restaurant with a turquoise coloured sign after city planners said the signature yellow sign would be too garish. Officials in Sedona, Arizona told the fast-food giant they were unable to open a restaurant with the trademark yellow logo.This is due to the city’s strict regulations which prevent buildings from ruining the picturesque view of the desert.
Photo credit: Michael Wright/WENN.com
finally, a shiny McDonald’s
CATCH IT BEFORE IT ESCAPES
59,290 notes (via pimpingreen & malformalady)
Ok so tl;dr
- some guy hacks icloud and gets tons of nude pics and vids of celebrities
- posts it on anonymous image board 4chan
- it spreads to imgur and reddit etc
- feminists and sjw’s go crazy about rape culture and privacy rights and shit
- meanwhile “lol whats the NSA and who is Snowden?”
- anyway 4chan decides yet again to fuck with these retards with fake twitter hashtags because they were very successful in the past
- convince women to post nude pics of themselves to twitter to stand in “solidarity” with Jennifer Lawrence and others who had their pics leaked
- it works and women post pics of their tits and shit while people on 4chan laugh their asses off
What’s absurd to me is that this is what online feminists are currently losing their shit over and not, say, the 1400+ teenaged and young girls who were victims of a rape and grooming ring that was permitted to continue unimpeded by authorities and social workers in England. And that was exposed earlier last week. I’m just shocked this is immediate and huge because of reasons they say relate to rape culture, but the Rotherham incident is promptly buried into the “meh” side of things. I don’t get it.
Maybe it’s the clout celebrities have and that online activists have intensely constructed information bubbles which only permit problems relative to social media to reach them. Otherwise, celebrity nudes leaked = rape culture in need of prompt mass address but 1400 raped little girls = *crickets*
C’mon Prat. You are well aware that most online feminists only care about what fits into their idea of what rape culture and social justice is.
424 notes (via diarrheaworldstarhiphop & logicd)
i’ve been looking thru hundreds of photos of 90s furry conventions for the past few days
This is fucking horrifying. I’m glad the furry fandom has been taken over largely by people my age and these guys are now the minority and on the way out.
i remember when this was still a fucking thing at cons I nearly vomited at anthrocon 2007 thinking WHY DID I EVEN COME HEREexistential crisis as a babby teenagerAnd to think it’s gone from that to this within a decade
Tho really its like trading one nauseating experience for another if you’re the general layperson lol
7,800 notes (via diarrheaworldstarhiphop & braingremlin)